Fisheries Training Institute offers a number of Diploma and Certificate Programmes which are designed to produce competent Fisheries Managers and Practitioners and promote Marine Safety for sustainable socio-economic development.
- Diploma and Certificate in Fisheries Management and Technology
- Diploma and Certificate in Marine Vessel Construction
- Diploma in Integrated Aquaculture and Agriculture
- National Certificate in Agriculture
- Fish breeding and hatchery management
- Fishing methods and gear technology
- Management of fisheries resources
- Fisheries management and technology
- Marine search and rescue course
Download the Application Form from here. The application form mjust be fully filled and the relevant academic documents attached. It must then be returned to Fisheries Training Institute in Entebbe at the office of the Academic Registrar according to the set deadlines.
A non refundable fee of Ushs 20,000 should be paid on submission.
At FTI, our aim is to offer quality education in Fisheries Management, Training, Research and Marine Safety at an affordable price. We do this by ensuring that qualified and experienced lecturers deliver Programmes exceptionally. Our courses are systematically monitored and updated to incorporate new learning developments and theories. Apply now to start your successful career.
Admissions to FTI shall be open to all qualified national and international persons without discrimination.
At FTI the education focus lies on learning exactly what is applicable in the real world fisheries sector. The institute builds a formidable workforce which enhances the nation’s economy.
FTI imparts students with practical knowledge and skills to enable them become job creators rather than job seekers and this helps the nation in curbing the problem of unemployment leading to national development.